NewBo City Market
Business Services, Gourmet, Cultural Center
10:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 4:00pm
- Become a friend of the market for $50 a year! Friends get discounts, invitations for special events, and preferred parking.
- The Greyhound Deli has the best food! Their vegan option, the Wheel on a bed of greens is a rare taste treat for Cedar Rapids.
- Great place to shop lot of variety great asset to Cedar Rapids
- Greyhound Deli is excellent! I love their Muzzle sandwich--a take on the caprese.
- Stop by Newbo cheese co.
- CR Popcorn is awesome. Great-tasting popcorn and even treated my allergenic niece to a free bag of popcorn she could have. Star treatment!!
- The Root Beer popcorn and Rose Tea are awesome.
- Go early! And make sure you stop at La Reyna - best Mexican food in Iowa!
- Awesome cupcakes!
- Love it, but not enough places to sit and eat. Hopefully that will change in the future.
- If you are looking for GREAT bread try Betty & Bobo's!
- Wow, amazing food here. From tacos to pizza to coffee to beer. Great place to hang out.
- A great place to stop for lunch and pick up a few unique food items. Big boy meats and pickle creek oils were a highlight!
- This whole New Bohemia area is wonderful, walkable, delicious dining options. City market is like a mini Pike Place. So many great food and drink options.
- Try the bean goulash with sausage and rye bread at the Czech Deli and Bakery, delicious!
- Great food and drink, hip atmosphere, a community asset. Just south of downtown and very walkable. Electric car charger here. Never gets old! A Cedar Rapids landmark
- Wonderful vendors here. All the food is tasty so you can't go wrong with your pick. Loved the soap shop!
- Saucy focacia loaded pulled pork sandwich.... yum!
- Loved the fresh juice and the infield sandwich at the sandwich joint was great. Got gifts from rare bird soaps--they smell amazing! Overall lovely place. Highly recommend even just to walk around!
- The Greyhound Deli sells Agri Cultured Sauerkraut! Fell in love with this amazing yumminess at the CR downtown Farmers' Market.