New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- The room city view details are miss leading & ofc not worth a penny at all. You'll barely see anything. Besides, the hotel furnitures & equipment are a bit old & below the average.
- great little "secret": the 2nd fl. lobby has an accessible bathroom (just inside the street-facing restaurant, to the right). good to know when visiting downtown BKLYN, where services are scarce.
- Grab breakfast to go or a bagel on Court Street and head to the Promenade for the view.
- Beautiful and very clean hotel I wish my camara was working.
- Chill enough to sit my ass down and not get fucked with.. Then again I'm wearing Armani
- Stay here for optimal access to all the subway routes you'll need for easy access to NYC!
- Get the Crunchy French Toast in the Archives restaurant - amazing french toast covered in corn flakes and comes with awesome fruit medley!
- Check out the exhibit cases filled with weird objects from the Brooklyn Historical Society. @BrooklynHistory is just a couple blocks away on Pierrepont St.
- Book in advance to get the best rate, very close to NYC, but don't over look Brooklyn with wonderful quaint restaurants and shopping cobb hill, park slop, brooklyn heights
- 3rd floor rooms get a lot of noise from events downstairs.
- Very good service all around. 24x7 concierge level club. Pretty quiet in the weekends. Is in/out to Manhattan.
- We stayed in a Skyline view king suite and it was wonderful, super comfortable bed, big room, excellent bathroom... And a very good staff!
- Strong Wi-Fi signal in the breakfast room, but you cannot log-in.
- This hotel has a great gym and spacious rooms.
- First time at a Marriott and I love it. Parking is way too expensive though-yep we parked a few blocks from here
- Don't drive if you can help it!
- Rooms very noisy. When u ask to change the room, the staff didnt help at all. Bad service. No curtain, very annoying in the morning, no kettle&cutleries.
- Ask for a room in the south tower. Rooms are better and there is a lot less noise.
- The lounge is the best relaxing place...plus it got free wi-fi
- The Archives has a great lunch Buffet here.