New York City Center
Theater, Performing Arts, Dance Studio
- Following a nationwide trend, the seats in this theater are getting wider by an average of two inches. "Americans have gotten a little plumper," explains the managing director.
- Admire the beautiful new Moroccan ceiling!
- The seats are very spacious!
- Arrive early if you are seated in the balcony. Long walk upstairs and if you are in the middle its a hike past lots of people.
- Sondheim's "Merrily we go Along "
- Bring a friend. You'll be glad to not be there alone
- We welcome @NYCityCenter guests to experience our delicious pre/post #Italian dinner #prixfixe for only $38pp (excl. tax & tip) or enjoy drinks in our beautiful bar. We're right across the street!
- Something you don't hear about large venues much... The balcony has TONS of leg room!
- For the annual Fall for Dance Festival, go online for tickets an hour before they go on sale to get online. The online system works really well.
- Beautiful scenery
- Bathrooms are tiny.
- Get a drink downstairs before your reach your seat. There are no bars upstairs.
- See "Bethany" before it closes on 02/17!
- my mezzanine seats were good... but the balcony seats are also very decent... especially if you sit near the front of course.
- They won't let you bring drinks into the theater, but won't tell you when you buy them two mins before showtime
- Christmas Eve with Alvin Ailey!
- Alvin Ailey American ballet
- Swan Lake was awesome.
- If you find yourself at the entrance at 130 56th St, you can walk through the adjacent building's lobby to reach 55th St. The 56th St entrance is not for ticketed guests.
- Coat check available for a small fee. Resfreshments and snacks available for purchase before and during intermission. Great plays and musicals and comfortable.seats.