New World Stages
Indie, Performing Arts, Music Venue
- See Avenue Q! But don't bring the kids.
- $4 sangria! Can drink during show!
- Absolutely amazing performance, who doesnt love Avenue Q!
- Must see Rent! The best off broadway show!
- The hotdog guy outside will jack up prices if he thinks you're from out of town
- See Night of the Ad Eaters -- the world's best commercials and, yes, a party.
- Go see the New York Time's Ben Brantley's Critic's Pick... The Temperamentals! We'll make it worth your while! =)
- Avenue Q is a hilarious musical, think adult Sesame Street! Plus they serve you drinks in your seat @ this theatre ( no waiting in long intermission lines)
- Go see Avenue Q. It is awesome! :)
- Avenue Q was amazing. Go see it if you haven't. So much fun.
- Avenue Q is so worth seeing!! Such a great show!!
- Caught one of the last shows of Avenue Q at this theater. The casual space is small, so any seat you nab will be pretty close to the stage.
- $4 sangrias that you can bring to your seat. Very sweet indeed.
- Go see Avenue Q! You won't regret it.
- Pretty large and well kept venue for off-Broadway shows; cool bar areas and nice staff
- So many things to see and do
- Read our review for Heathers: The Musical!
- Take the kids to see the bubble show...it's awesome and not torture for the parents either!
- Small theater do all seats ate hood viewing !!'nnn
- Broadway shows in an off-Broadway setting for half the price!