New World Mall 新世界商城 (New World Mall)
- WELCOME TO CHINA!
- Cleanest public bathrooms on downtown Flushing, for now.
- So many options.. you might end up walking in circles...
- watch your friends' chairs as they go to get food... people are chair vultures!
- Hot asians here omg you will love it cause I did
- Awesome food court. Get transported to a different dimension.
- This place is so crowded. Typical Asian crowds. It's hard to find a seat in the food court midday on the weekends.
- take the chinatown shuttle to flushing
- Try the pork belly bun at Taiwan market foods.
- Deffinitely get the crepe at mojoilla, popppin' !
- Spend 30 @ jmart get two hours of free parking
- There's a parking garage, food court downstairs, grocery store and a restaurant upstairs. Also a bunch of random shops
- Bubble milk tea at Kung Fu Tea in the Food Court
- Get the salt and pepper chicken nuggets from Just like from the night markets in Taipei.
- Thanks. I purchase food everyday, If I made payment over 50 dollars, they would give me a free parking.
- Authentic Chinese food court. Try Li's #30 Pan-fried pork & leek dumplings. The size of a fried frisbee. I'm not Chinese.
- If your on your own and don't like sharing a table with someone, take your order to go. Hit up the handpulled noodles booth over in the far corner on the weekends for their 3.99 special.
- Get egg custard. ^^ buy 3 get 1 free. :) CHEAP!!
- The lower level is jam-packed with options. We say, snag a heaping plate of pan-fried pork-and-scallion dumplings from Tianjin Foods, or the lamb hand-pulled-noodle soup from Lanzhou Handmade Noodle.
- If u're trying to get seats when it's crowded u have to be mean & aggressive. Ppl can be quite rude in his aspect of this place