New Rivers American Bistro
New American, Bar, French
- This place is as good as billed. Charming atmosphere, great beer/wine list, quality food. Drinks from bar were a bit weak.
- Charcuterie = amazing, especially the sausage. The kale salad was autumnal and delicious. The fluke is disappointing--stay away. Very friendly wait staff as well.
- amazing Charcuterie.
- Order their charcuterie - amazing!
- delicious food with clean flavors and great portions!
- The bar is a great spot to try some small plates and explore the menu.
- Great charcuterie & cheese; excellent local food, great flavors, good drinks
- I love this place. The food is delicious, the service excellent, and the drinks are gorgeous! I highly recommend this for anyone visiting the Providence area or are looking for a delicious night out!
- Best burger ever!
- Get the burger!
- Hanger steak is great! Jade is the best server!
- We love the beef tongue pastrami and the pasta!
- Every Tuesday is $1 oyster night at New Rivers. Take ample advantage of it.
- One if the best restaurants in PVD! The bar is a great place for dinner. Frites and pickles shouldn't be missed.
- Matunuck oysters were sweet and fantastic. Hints of melon. They have a oyster bar in southern RI.
- Pork rilettes gloriously juicy with a bite of grease 5/5. Fluke perfectly seared. Excellent combination with pumpkin cream and Jerusalem artichokes 5/5.
- Jade the bartender makes the best sazaracs.