New Pioneer Co-op
Grocery Store, Restaurant
- Great member-owned grocery store.
- The cashew on a hot tin roof cold sandwich is the best sandwich in town.
- They sell individual's of Tofutti Cuties
- Great place for vegetarians and vegans.
- The soup and sandwich combo for lunch is a great deal.
- eat good food
- Espresso, deli, hearth baked bread, smoothies, friendly and helpful staff. Best produce section anywhere. Supports sustainably produced, locally produced, and organic foods. I love my Co-op.
- prices can be high, but a really nice little grocery store. i love their local selection.
- Try The Fall Brawl special: toasted New Pi farm bread, brie, Granny Smith apples, caramelized onions w/ brown sugar & thyme. Yum!
- Pumpkins are in season!
- Loved the cous cous I got here! I ate outside with my rabbit and everyone was very nice.
- Melissa's Mac & Cheese is amazing! Usually available cold, it's often served on the hot table. I don't know who Melissa is but I love her!
- Lovely wine selection, grab a bottle of something obscure to impress the poet in your life.
- I need to go here
- Best bagels; friendliest staff.
- ...organic strained tomatoes sauce is fantastic!
- Chocolate Croissant. Do it.
- There's nothing more satisfying than buying a loaf of Rustic Wheat and making sure the first bite comes straight from the loaf. Just try it. You'll see.
- Buy some fresh fruit and tune up your bike; there is a bright blue addition to the bike rack area which includes screwdrivers and an air pump for passing cyclists. Perfect for a summer pit stop!