New Kam Man
- Try the green tea Kit Kats!
- Best place for Asian tableware! They have every kind if plate and bowl you could ask for in the basement. Main floor is grocery and prepared foods and top floor has beauty products and cute items.
- Great japanese and korean cosmetics on the 2nd floor.
- Go downstairs for awesome tea cups, dishes, & loose leaf tea.
- Congratulations Mayor Jeanise... We're just getting started with our social media... but excited to see your engagement!
- Their frozen dumplings are amazing!
- Buy one get one free bubble tea but not for all the flavors...get the blueberry bubble tea for the 2 for 1 bubble tea drink!
- I finally found a place where they sell all sorts of Chinese herbal tea. I ended up leaving with more then I had to. Great Asian supermarket!
- The hot deli section offers one of the best values in manhattan. Roast duck and bbq pork combo over rice for only $7.50. Enough portion for two meals and super delish. For to go only though.
- Best marinated chicken feet ever!
- Stock up on Jap candy (UVA & Fettucine Grape gummies & Chelsea Yogurt Scotch)+all I nd 4 Asian kitchen downstairs! Hello Kitty/othr Jap trinkets+skincare upstairs. + I have yet to find Schweppes CS!
- Best place to get all your Asian snacks. There's also a hot food bar to get some cheap, delicious eats.
- Go upstairs for some harder to find Japanese skincare products! They carry Hada Labo, Kikumasamune, Kose, DHC and more!
- Great market had all the core ingredients I needed for Chinese cooking. Also has really nice duck for cheap.
- You guys this place is my one stop shop its baller
- Excited to still be the mayor of my favorite place in Chinatown!
- Go take a look at all the Japanese cosmetic products on 2nd fl
- Check in special does not work, and they were rude. They claim you need to print out the special.
- Nice tea selection downstairs
- Go downstairs to the huge selection of bowls, plates and cups from Japan. Amazing!