New Happy Fortune
2145 NE 82nd Ave
Portland, OR 97220
- Great place for Chinese food, I've yet to try anything I didn't like. Love their huge portions especially on family dinners.
- Mandarin Chicken, fried rice and BBQ pork. Very good choice.
- Pricey and not great food. Things were over-cooked, lacking flavor and overly starchy. Haven't really been interested in a second try.
- Some ting Wong happen. New management or owners. Service is much slower and I miss the lady that used to be up front.
- Chicken trio is a generous entree for two.
- The food here is amazing and the lady who works here asks how my mom is and still knows my voice when I call in,and I hadn't been there in over 2 yrs before my last visit. The hot and sour soup is it.