New Amsterdam Market
Farmer's Market, Shop
9:00am - 4:00pm
- This market features local charcuterie, pickles, and morewe love the porchetta sandwiches from Porchetta and the shrimp rolls from Luke's Lobster.
- Mark your calendar for holiday food shopping at the Thanksgiving (Nov 21) and Christmas (Dec 19) markets.
- Two Words: LONESTAR TACO.
- Find Lonestar Taco and get yourself a bean & cheese and a carnitas. Grab a bench on the water and be grateful you're in NYC.
- If youre a foodie, this seasonal market is a MUST. Weekly market season opens May 1, 2011. Most vendors give out free samples too!
- one word: porchetta
- Come by valentine's day weekend for our special indoor farmer's market! Baked goods, handmade soda, citrus, kombucha, wild gathered foods, and bent spoon ice cream!
- "Sunday gravy boat" @ Table Tales was delicious!
- Don't leave without trying Bent Spoon ice cream and Marlow and Daughter sandwich!
- remember which Saturday it falls on and fill up on free samples and bring home some really amazing bread, cheese and vegetables
- The vendors change but some of my faves were Sweet Silk's Indian sweets and lonestar tacos!
- Stop by and say hi to A&B American Style. Usually sharing a table with the incomparable Rick's Picks
- The Danish smorrebrod festival is a smashing success. So delicious, so many choices, and then to top it off, jimmys excellent beer selections.
- Would be great if it was actually open when they said its suppose to be
- Try the rib eye sandwich by Home By The Range. It's amazing!!
- Of course you should stop by our stand when we're open and let us cook for you, but there are some producers and farmers here that will contribute just the right touch to a mexican feast.
- Flying Fox
- A deliciously fun market, where you can buy produce but also prepared food. (You could also walk around sampling stuff and be half full!) From Porchetta to tacos, from coffee to Kambucha...
- Happy to award the Snail of Approval to New Amsterdam Market
- New Amsterdam Farmers' Market is open Sun 11am-4pm. You can redeem your Health Bucks and use your EBT at this market. Learn more about Health Bucks at http://on.nyc.gov/ateSJ6.