Neutral Ground Coffee House
- A cover-free haven for folk and acoustic music- although throwing a few dollars in the tip bucket is a great way to show how much you appreciate the music!
- Sean White's doppelgnger works here, but don't worry he's real cool and laid back
- Second Monday of each month is Ukulele Night. Definitely worth checking out.
- Cozy venue!
- Relaxing, awesome atmosphere!
- We have food now.
- We have free popcorn stop by and get some.
- Stop by and get some coffee or don't whatever works for you
- Cash only! The tea is reasonably priced, but that is about it. The music is local and isn't always music. I am sitting here listening to two people pretend to be birds.... It isn't good.
- Do you like coffee? we give you a free coffee every month if you become a member all you have to do is pay $25 and with your membership you get a free shirt or a mug and maybe a hug if you ask for one
- Become a member for only twenty five dollars and get a free t shirt or mug, twenty five cents off all drinks, a night on the calendar, a free coffee once a month, and a warm fuzzy feeling.
- Order, drink, enjoy, repeat (especially the iced coffees)
- Hot mocha is out of this world
- Get the non alcohol coffee
- Get the non alcohol Italian soda.
- Super chill vibe. Good coffee. Dependable jams.
- Become a member, get a t shirt, your own coffee mug, hear great music! Also be on the look out for Sean White!
- Dress like a hobo if you want service.
- Sunday night is Open Mic Night. It's the best. Also the coffee is good
- Had a homemade cupcake in a jar, so tasty!