Grocery Store, Supermarket, Pharmacy
333 Abbott St (at Cordova)
- They have coconut water!
- Peanut butter. Some stuff is cheaper at the nearby London Drugs, so think about that :)
- Look for the girl who talks too much and try not to go to her till.
- Enter the contests at the express counter. They awarded me with free groceries for a year! You could win something too.
- Small store but has all the essentials!
- Lunch time crowds is what fuels this location.
- If you're buying food for lunch the turkey sandwich is delicious! Lots of great sides as well
- Nice store. Bit on the pricey side, so it's worth checking the London Drugs if you're looking for a specific product.
- Homeless people eat the soups from the ladle. Don't get the soups!!
- Grab some mangoes while you're here.
- If you have a few items, use the deli line. Usually 2 clerks and usually only people getting 1-2 items.
- Great morning deal. Small coffee and a jumbo muffin for $2. Schwing!
- Tuxedo Truffle Mousse cake.
- they have vegemite. repeat: THEY. HAVE. VEGE. MITEE!! EEEEEE!
- Always long line ups and some clerks are too chatty!
- Here's a mobile web site with lots of recipes ideas to view while your here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr
- If you come here often, get a Nesters card and collect points to save on groceries. If you're wondering if what's good here for lunch, their lunch specials are good-- or chicken and fries $3.99!
- Get your daffodil pins here in April wear your pin and Join the Fight against cancer.
- I come here for the Woodward's Peanut Butter by Nesters Market. Crunchy Unsalted. No Trans Fats. Nostalgic Goodness.
- Woodlands' Peanut Butter. Best peanut butter anywhere. Only at Woodlands' Food Floor Nester's. And a great price too. Just like the old original Woodlands' brand.