Neptune Diner Restaurant
Diner, Greek, American
5001 State Highway 23
Oneonta, NY 13820
- Loved the rice pudding.
- Try the Bacon and eggs
- Try the open sliced Romanian Sandwich
- Service was good. So were the eggs.
- Menu is way too big and these prices are sky high!
- The broiled salmon tastes really good. Highly recommended
- Gyros. Open 24hrs.
- Don't order the pastrami sandwich unless you want a pound of canned saurkraut and a trace amount of meat on soggy, store bought rye bread. Fries were good.