Indie, Comedy Club, Theater
- Expect potentially embarrassing audience participation, especially if you sit in the front row.
- Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind, Chicagos longest-running piece of theater, features an innovative ensemble of writer-performers attempting to perform 30 miniplays in 60 minutes.
- The guy taking the money is an ass. I will never go back.
- Bilal is owning it. Great cast right now.
- Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind, Chicagos longest-running piece of theater, features an innovative ensemble of writer-performers attempting to perform 30 miniplays in 60 minutes. -KV
- Go. Go often. Amazing.
- Expect to pay $10-15 for "Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind" depending on the roll of the dice. Well worth it and a must see in Chicago! Off the Berwyn Red Line stop.
- Woot! Tmlmtbgb!!!
- improve performance of 30 plays in 60 minutes? It's happening this Sunday at 'Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind'
- Nice Chicago improv show
- Live theater, served fresh every weekend
- A fun, high energy mostly comedic show.
- Do yourself a favor and go see These Thirty Plays. Then go see it a month later and the month after that. There is a reason this show has been running for so many years.
- Easy to see why this show (TMLMTBGB) has been around for so long.
- too much light is an experience... just go
- Real honest moving art!
- Having a great time already!
- If you haven't seen Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Bling make sure you do! It's a must see for anyone in Chicago
- It's a great set of stories weaved into a fantastic performance. Plays are short and you get to choose the order in which they are performed! It's worth any amount you pay with the roll of a dice.
- Good, but I wish they fix the roof.