Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar
- Amazing lobster enchiladas ! He selection of salsas is pretty good and the fried ice cream at the end OMG !! The best part is the price and service is really good :) congrats !
- There's so many freebies at Lolita! First, a bowl of grapefruit-mint granitas with a shot of tequila! Next, chips and salsa! And then your check is brought with cotton candy and tattoos!
- In the summer, a table outside is recommended for dinner. Come early, as outside tables are on a first come first serve basis. Amazing finish with the watermelon flavored candy floss.
- The Carne Asada, Shrimp Ajillo and the Lobster Enchiladas are among the "must have" list.
- Restaurant no longer is open
- Definitely try a broken heart margarita!!! My favorite!! :)
- Try the Golden Sangria.
- The dulce de Leche French toast is stupid good...yummm!
- Crispy Mass Oysters, Zocalo Corn,& Sangrita ceviche...trust me on this one; I used to be Mexican.
- Try the Diablo, a hot and spicy twist on the margarita!
- Very authentic ( I went with someone straight from the Dominican and she loved it) beautiful atmosphere, and delicious dessert!
- RIAZUL Tequila is the way to go here. It's a hidden gem, and off the menu. Go for it, sip it, don't shoot it...it's that good.
- When you eat here, ask for the mango habanero hot sauce. It's free, and add some pow to your chips or meal!
- Try the rib eye steak tacos. Whoa, what a treat!
- Incredible tacos and great margaritas!