Nem Nuong Khanh Hoa
1700 W Valley Blvd #C
Alhambra, CA 91803
- Featured in LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants!
- Delicious and well-priced, a family run establishment. Try the Bun Nem Nuong and B for a summer lunch!
- Spring Rolls are awesome!
- Cash only!
- Great food, excellent service, very happy when you walk in they treat you so nice and recommend dishes to try or remember your previous order.
- Hands down the best fresh rolls. The homemade sauce is beyond delicious. Everything here is good. You won't be disappointed.
- The shrimp cake is not as good as it looks--very dry. Stick to the nem nuong
- if you like coffee, GET THE VIETNAMESE COFFEE HERE!
- Always order the pork chops.
- Their nem nuong rolls are better than Brodard's. Brodard still has them beat them out with the sauce though.