- Own the juke box
- Best bar in Sylvan Park. Live music, cold beer and good times.
- BBQ pulled pork brisket tacos. End of story.
- $6 sandwiches and quesadilla at lunch dude.
- Wangs! That's it. Wangs. But only if you like to party.
- The back porch is perfect place to watch a little Sunday afternoon football.
- They have a decent number of tv's for such a small place. The wings (actually drumettes) are dry rubbed and quite delicious. They don't have a lot of options for vegetarians though.
- The backporch is dog friendly with big buckets of water and dog treats!
- Best smoked wings in town along with a great lunch special. Just check it out.
- The nachos are awesome!
- Delicious smoked Turkey sandwich
- Smoked BBQ to perfection that falls off the bone! Highly suggest the ribs and wings!
- Good beer, good food, friendly peeps!
- Best. Servers. Ever. I love coming here! The servers know my order and have it at my table without me even asking. This place just feels like home!
- Chill atmosphere! $9 pitcher of Yuengling on Saturdays!
- The service was bad and it was no one there. The brisket was very greasy, the appetizer we got was a nachos wit all the fixes tasted horrid. Will not go back.
- Johnny Hayes is badass! Also, Quincy Meeks and Aaron Raiterre play every Tuesday night for writers night!! Gotta check em out!! #screamingmonkeymusic
- The nachos may make you poop neon green...but they're so good!
- Tell Jody Knee Deep..Long Dog... Or....Kick Nic