- If you're looking for worldy cuisine, you've got a great selection, including Indian, Peruvian, British, Mexican, German, and Asian. Try something different!
- Take a morning walk up to Prospect Hill!
- Get off my lawn!
- On the 86 bus. At other times we like thee independent and back bar.
- Saturday is hipster day.
- At Oktoberfest in Union Square.
- Take a walk up to Prospect Hill Park to see where the first American flag was raised!
- Visit the farmers market in the spring.
- Restaurants and record store
- Lots of stuff without the foot traffic of some of the other squares.
- Traffic sucks!!!!
- 3 pm traffic clusterf$@k! Avoid!!
- Pizza isn't great, but it isn't really meant to be. It's just a good place to grab a really cheap bite to eat. Sandwich, fries and a soda for $5.25 is a good deal.
- SO SO SO TERRIBLE. WOULD HAVE RATHER HAD A FROZEN PIZZA (GENERIC BRAND) THAN THIS.
- Union Square Doughnuts
- In transition as if Nov 2019. Lots of construction but take your pick of top-rated restaurants. Casa B, Backbar, Field&Vine etc.