Need Energy? Five Tips for Staying Sharp and Focused for Today's Energy-Starved People
Energy Bombs Chewing Gum Provides a Burst of Energy in a Convenient, Tasty Way
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- When the long day is full of work, errands and deadlines and all you keep thinking about is, "How will I have enough energy to get through the day?", Energy Bombs Chewing Gum provides that energy in an easy, convenient and tasty way. This revolutionary, great-tasting, premium energy chewing gum, already popular in Europe, is now available on Amazon.com and at convenience and retail stores nationwide.
"It's not always convenient to stop at a coffee shop or gulp an energy drink," said Alon Lubezky, Co-Founder and Vice President of Business Development for Energy Bombs. "Just keep a pack of Energy Bombs Chewing Gum in your gym bag, purse, pocket or backpack, and you are prepared to face whatever challenges are in your day."
Here are Five Tips to Help Keep Your Energy Levels High:
- Get regular exercise - Rethink your idea of a workout. In a University of Georgia study, people who did a low-intensity aerobic activity (think a leisurely walk) three times a week had a greater reduction in fatigue levels than folks who did higher intensity workouts (like a faster-paced walk with hills) for the same amount of time.
- Don't delay the day - It's so tempting to hit snooze when your alarm goes off in the morning, but don't, it will only throw off your biological clock.
- Take breaks - Don't stay glued to your desk chair; your body needs occasional movement to change channels and get oxygen flowing, (so you're alert enough to address the multiple requests from the boss).
- Stretch! - In the middle of the afternoon, stand and do arm circles and leg raises. If you're in a cubicle, even ankle circles will help boost your metabolism.
- Avoid evening burnout by having a work-to-home transition ritual - Consider leaving work early once a week to do a run or an interval training class. You'll get a metabolism boost that will perk you up afterwards.
Available in Mint or Cinnamon and at only five calories per serving with 40 milligrams of caffeine, one piece of Energy Bombs Chewing Gum provides the same amount of caffeine as a half-cup of the leading eight-ounce energy drink. It quickly absorbs in the body, and also contains essential vitamins including Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and Taurine to keep people powered up. Energy Bombs Chewing Gum (SRP $2.99 per 10 piece pack) is now available on Amazon.com, and at convenience stores across the U.S.
Editor's Note: High-resolutions images and product samples available upon request.
About Energy Bombs
Energy Bombs is a passionate and energetic company in the growing energy supplementation retail industry. Stemming from a successful international family business with over 40 years of experience in manufacturing, marketing and building brands, Energy Bombs is dedicated to revolutionizing the energy supplementation market and the way that people consume energy products. Energy Bombs management team has successfully developed and launched over 350 SKU's with an established distribution channel in over 16 countries. The company is dedicated to providing the best tasting energy products to be consumed in the most convenient manner, with the highest quality, and the best value. Learn more at www.Energy-Bombs.com
Erin Vadala, Warner Communications, 978.468.3076 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Energy Bombs