Neal's Yard (Shorts Garden)
London, Greater London WC2H 9PJ
- Recommended: I love it here! It reminds me of a mundane muggle version of the secret wizard mall 'Diagon Alley' in the Harry Potter series. Be sure to check out 'Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes'. *chuckles*
- It's a magical place, here London hides all of its colors.
- This place looks like it popped out of a fairytale!
- A hidden treasure in the middle of London. Enjoy a coffee or a beer in a sunny day.
- One of my favourite places in London and in the world. A hidden gem, colorful, relaxing and just breathtakingly beautiful!day, night, you have to go!
- Go to see The Water Clock (designed by Andy Plant & Tim Hunkin) above the entrance, stay for the natural beauty treats!
- Hidden gem.
- Very lovely place and don't forget to eat pizza at Homeslice, delicious.
- A must see! Love this place :)
- Good place to see
- Small and happy alley in Covent Garden lovely !
- Precioso lugar Escondido de Londres, con miles de colored
- Mi plaza favorita en Londres, aqu vivieron los Monty Phyton.
- A hidden courtyard. Sit down and have a beer with some hipsters when you have enough from the buzz in Covent Garden.
- If you were wondering where all the colours in London are then come to this yard
- Amazingly cute place. Just take a juice , sit outside and enjoy. If you're hungry, try Homeslice for they have the best pizza ever!
- Un angolo nascosto nel cuore di londra, per passarci ci vuole giusto un attimo ma....why not?
- hidden away in Covent Garden madness and home to Neal's Yard remedies
- Amazing place in London ! Quiet space in town. absolutly fabulous with all these colors. Restaurant are not so expensive and really good !!