- Tip your waitress
- Someone forgot to use spell check!
- The Hollywood breakfast wrap is the best I've ever had. Turkey sausage, egg, cheddar & avocado.
- Order the Gyro Platter.
- Toasted blueberry muffin and a few coffees make Cassandra a happy girl.
- Been here too many times to count, and have never had a bad meal or experience. And the portions are huge!
- Everything, nacho fries, EVERY breakfast item!!
- Ewwwww hotdog omelette
- Came here for a quick meal with my kids. The service is so slow. I ordered an omelet. I could have walked to he farm, collected the eggs, walked back and had a coffee break and cooked my eggs faster.
- Great salad bar and Thursday night is Pepper Pot soup night. It's the small things in life that matter...
- Becky is the bestesttttttt waitress ever : )
- If ya go on a Saturday they have cream of Broccoli soup, and unless you want to take food home take it easy on the salad bar, cause I can never finish my meal, due to the c.o.b. soup n the salad bar.
- I usually go for breakfast but the salad bar is also great.
- Breakfast and Salad bar is good. Newly remodeled and popular diner.
- Best broccoli soup ever!
- The stuffed French toast is probably the best thing on the menu, but it is more calories than you need in a day.
- The Philly Burger is very bland.
- The salad bar rocks!!!!
- The food is good, but their is an opportunity to improve the service. My waitress did not check on once during my breakfast. I had to flag her down for a napkin.