Navy Pier IMAX
- Enjoy the big screen and remember to silence your device! If youre a frequent cinema-goer, select Motorola devices can be programmed to turn off the ringer automatically with Smart Actions.
- Avatar 3d - amazing experience
- The theater snacks and drinks are crazy expensive. Eat before or after the movie. There's a McDonalds across from the theater, so you can grab a quick cheap bite and a drink there before the movie.
- Bring your own 3D glasses they suck here
- Seating is ASSIGNED! plan ahead (buy tix online at www.IMAX.com/Chicago) and don't worry about lining up before the movie because you're guaranteed your seats!
- Quite the cluster fuck.
- Honor our Navy veterans by donating $5 to help build the "Spirit of the American Navy" sculpture just down the road from here. Details: http://bit.ly/NavySculpture
- And another line for popcorn and coke. The IMAX Chicago management must be stupid. Sorry no other words describe how I feel about this.
- Print your tickets at home. The will call line is out the door!
- Quality in the screen/sound, just that. Uncomfortable chairs, with little space and the ambient seems a lot outdated.
- Get here early to make it through the box office before the show. Or you will be waiting awhile.
- This is the best place in America to see a movie. The biggest screen you ever seen, complimented by speakers the size of cars.
- This is a pretty crappy movie theatre.
- Great sound system.
- IMAX is huge!
- Gotta love assigned seating for movies
- NO BATHROOMS IN THE THEATER!! Get there early and go before the movie in the nearby bathrooms in the Navy Pier mall.
- G row has the perfect view on the whole screen without making your neck hurt.
- Saw Avatar and Harry Potter here... Both beyond epic!
- Nice to pick your own seats, but the theatre is NOT clean at all! Yuck