Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
- Beat Army!
- Marshall defeats Maryland 31-20 in the 2013 Military Bowl, ending the Terrapins era in the ACC with a loss.
- Go AIR FORCE!
- Go Navy!!!
- Make sure your Beer person for tailgating is here first. Have people show up together for better parking.
- Watch out for people climbing on/over your seats while you stand and cheer... they'll start to lean on you for support. WHO DOES THAT? Insanity.
- Navy's crowd is extremely quiet. Get loud!
- Great stadium, friendly people, great seats, lots of music! Fun even for non-football types!
- Navy football puts on a great show. Also, the tailgates are open and friendly.
- Only enter on Taylor ave if you have premium parking.
- Football | #ChesapeakeBayhawks Lacrosse #MajorLeagueLacrosse #MLL
- Check out the Blue Angel F18 fighter jet sitting outside the stadium. Looks like lots of parking available in its lots
- Fun place to watch Army dominate in lacrosse!!!
- How do you over book a section for a bowl game? What is this, American Airlines? Other than that, cool place to watch football.
- Nice Stadium. THANK YOU ALL FOR SERVING OUR NATION! But, WOW! The people that live around here REALLY Need to learn how to drive! WOW! Worst Drivers in the USA!
- Game day!!!!
- Walking my Walk
- Hail to Pitt!
- Beat Army!
- Chevrolet is proud to be a part of the 112th meeting between Navy and Army which kicks off on 12/10 at FedEx Field. See you there!