The Nauti Goose
Seafood, Bar, Steakhouse
- Sam and Andy Benner are the best thing that's ever happened to this place. Come by, and play some Natty Boh games!
- Awesome view. Service was slow and the prime rib dip was sub par. Might give it another shot and get seafood to be fair.
- French dip excellent
- Thai wings, peel & eat shrimp, coconut shrimp & tempura shrimp tacos are all good app choices. Quality of Bands varies. Nice deck on the water.
- Good spot to watch the sun go down.
- Love this place...sunsets are gorgeous
- Orange crush tastes great!
- $4.50 for a bottle of domestic beer. What a rip off....
- Oysters! are great . We had them grilled and fried . Would definitely recommend
- The Pretzel Mountain sandwich tastes great. Enjoy their dockside dining.
- It's air conditioned and it's a good time. Please support your local vfw
- Ask for Gordo he's the best server. Tip him well.
- seafood buffett is great
- Great to go by water, docks available and a great view of the water from the decks. Great summer spot for boaters!
- Had the wings... Definitely not as good as NY Buffalo wings, they were dry rub. But, still a very cool place to have a beer by the bay...