2001 N Clark St (btwn W Fullerton Pkwy & LaSalle Dr)
Chicago, IL 60614
- A Park worker told me the composite boards get very HOT ... especially on days with no cloud cover ... so avoid walking your dog here on very hot sunny days to protect his paws.
- Lo mejor recorrerlo en bicicleta
- Absolutely beautiful on a cool day.
- Please respect what the Lincoln Park Zoo has done to create this space, and what they continue to do, to preserve, protect, and promote nature...Keep your dogs on leash; this is NOT a dog park!
- Kick it here as absolutely often as possible. It's good for the soul.
- Stop and get a great view of the city.
- Don't feed the Ducks.
- You'll be amazed at the variety of bird species if you take the time to sit quietly and watch. A beautiful area!
- Don't go near the herons! They're trying to learn how to fly and it disturbs their learning process!
- A wonderful, peaceful walk around the water. Great photo opportunities in the large structure.
- This is a beautiful place to enjoy nature in the middle of the city.
- Great place to take a walk and to see the Chicago skyline reflected in the water.
- Beautiful place to walk in the city!
- De los parque mas hermosos de Chicago recrrelo caminando o en bicicleta
- One of my favorite spots in Chicago. I take a lot of walks through this boardwalk. It's a good place to collect my thoughts, meditate, check out amazing views of Chicago, and soak up the sun.
- Great place to have a picnic, walk to the zoo, or walk to the lake
- Take your photo under the tunnel sculpture!
- Chicago's beautiful South Pond. A wonderful place for a stroll to see turtles, bluegill, herons, and ducks. It really bursts to life in the summer.
- Great place to enjoy nature over your lunch hour.
- The Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo is nominated for Best Brush with Nature in our Hipsqueak Awards, vote now at timeoutchicagokids.com/awards!