National Gallery of Jamaica
12 Ocean Blvd (Off Princess Street)
Kingston, St. Andrew Parish
- Permanent and occasional art exhibitions, gift shop and cafe.
- O que importa se voc tem olhos verdes... se o vermelho dos meus refletem o verde da natureza... Bom Almoo
- Excellent gift shop - art cards, posters, ceramics. Great coffee too!
- Barrington: A Perspective is a must see. Great commemoration of Jamaica's 50th anniversary of independence. Now until April 14, 2012
- fantastic permanent collection of historical jamaican art, maps and stories from the colonial age.
- This is a place Jamaicans should visit and appreciate more. Even though there was no tour guide you can view the piece and learn where our art is coming from . Thank you the Government of Jamaica
- Great place for Jamaican Art Work
- Precios razonables
- Long time a don't come here
- Surprisingly reasonable prices on local ceramic pieces in the gift shop.