National Gallery of Art - Sculpture Garden
- The garden displays 17 major works from the National Gallery's collection of 20th century sculpture amid a landscaped park of trees, flowerbeds, and winding paths-- Green Guide Editor
- Need more activities? The wknd section in the Fri edition of the Washington Post lists entertainment & special events for children. -- Green Guide Editor
- Jazz in the Garden is one of the now not so secret treasures of DC summertime. Be sure and get there early, secure a spot and saddle up to the sangria stand.
- Jazz on Friday nights all summer.
- Friday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day the garden hosts free jazz concerts starting at 5pm. If you can get there a little early, try for a spot on the fountain and dangle your feet.
- The place was nice with a few sculptures that were really nice to take a photo and to understand what the author wanted to say
- Beautiful garden!
- Jazz in the Garden is where you need to be after work on Friday.
- , . . - :-)
- Park is a great stop on a hot summer day.
- This is my favorite atrium of all the museums in Washington.
- Jazz in the Park on Fridays during the summer is a must. Get there early, and make sure to pack a blanket and snacks!
- A must see on the Mall!
- Look at the house from all angles!!
- The cocoa is surprisingly amazing, not enough sequins on the ice rink though
- This place is great! Casual but romantic all at the same time, not to mention they have THE best hot chocolate in their cafe! :)
- It is so nice at night when you take in the DC Summer
- Rest your feet and take a seat on the smooth granite chairs by the constitution ave and 7th street entrance, the only sculptures in the park you are allowed to touch
- Please dont climb on them!
- Jazz in the park on fridays @ 5 pm
1000 Constitution Ave NW (at 10th St NW)
Constitution & Independence Ave (btwn 1st & 17th St)
6th St and Constitution Ave NW (at Constitution Ave NW)