Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
708 E Broad St (btwn N 7th St and N 8th St)
Richmond, VA 23219
- Richmond's Premiere 1500 person venue is general admission and offers VIP sections and two private bars upstairs.
- Hang with hipsters! It's fun.
- Best music spot in RVA.
- I've seen a lot of phenomenal shows here. Just wish people would STFU during performances. Why pay good money to get drunk and chat it up with your buddies the whole time?
- If the bars downstairs are too crowded, make your way upstairs. There's another bar on the right-hand side. You can also order food from the late night menu!
- One of the cities best live music venues. During training camp the National will host various acts like The Dropkick Murphys, Steve Earle & The Dukes and "Uncle Ted" -- the one and only Ted Nugent.
- We're so fortunate to have a such a great venue like this in our hometown! It seems like every act that plays here comes back again... some of the best performances we've seen!
- Amazing old theater with great architectural details and history, but face it, we're really all just here to see the show!
- Among the best venues in America. Great sound, great staff, and great partners to XL102. @xl102richmond
- Minus the bear!!!
- Love the National!
- DAYGLOW PAINT PARTY
- Great venue. Great sound system. Great schedules.
- Great view from the roof
- Cool venue. Really easy to find off of 95. Parking in back!!
- Way better than the norva
- Awesome venue! You can get right up against the stage, very cozy!
- Dont wear flip flops.
- 1500 person venue pulling in National to Local actshttp://www.thenationalva.com