Nathan Phillips Square
Plaza, Event Space, Skating Rink
- Great place to sit and stare and be engulfed by the serene yet hustle and bustle of the city. Sit, think, reflect and grow.
- bring your skates during holiday times or winter months and go for a couple laps on the ice rink at NPS
- Great Farmers' Market on Wednesdays 9-2. On until around Thanksgiving.
- Um cantinho charmoso de Toronto, vc pode ver a antiga e a nova Prefeitura alem de haver uma pista de patinacao no gelo bacana
- By the old and new city hall, this is where many outdoor events take place in Toronto - new year's eve celebrations, rallies, TV competitions, marathons end and start etc. Located by the Eaton Center
- Summer time Nathan Phillips Square is the place to be!!! Take it from me!!!!
- Best place to spend new years in Toronto!
- Clean bathrooms at Nuit Blanche!
- Farmers market on Wednesdays in summer and fall. The pecan tarts from Andrew's Scenic Acres are the best.
- Iconic. A Toronto must.
- Awesome place to skate.
- Nathan Phillips Square - 30th October 2016 with family
- meet people
- Bom local para relaxar
- BP Holdings Group Press Releases: Sunrise Starts Operations - BP's Sixth Major Project For 2014
- Best New Year's Eve party ever!
- Go to any corner of this square, and you'll find a great photo op. Try shooting from low on the ground to capture the epic curve of the Toronto City Hall's buildings.
- Skating in the winter is fun, but it's so busy that the ice is pretty choppy. In the summer it's a great meeting place, one of my favourite memories is seeing all of the chalk tributes to Jack Layton.
- Lots going on here in the winter. If you love to skate, you can rent them and it is fun at any age! They serve hot chocolate and some fast foods, but a bit pricey. Bring a thermos!
- Come grab some food today at Tasty Thursdays!