Selera Jaya 223
Food Court, Malay, Asian
Jalan 51A/223 (Petaling Jaya)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46100
- Nasi lemak panas... Syokkk woo mkn!!
- Fresh steamed coconut flavored Rice packed in aromatic banana leave.... *i'm lovin' it'
- Must eat nasi lemak bungkus and otak2
- Nasi campur stall no.8...mmg murah...I like.
- Always will be my dinner spot whenever I can't think of a better place to dine. Nasi lemak panas is the bomb, both spicy and sweet ones. Simply irresistible!
- The nasi lemak, otak2, sup kambing, laksa, power with ori, bla bla bla... All the foods here are tip-top.. Terbaek!!!
- Nasi lemak and sup kambing
- Personal preference: go for red sign - spicy sambal, blue sign - fragrant rice, so eat both :)
- Nasi Lemak Panas sedap dimakan dan murah. But "cleanness" kurang sikit
- Beware of the fist store next to the nasi kukus. The Mak Cik is cheating a day before I bought 2 nasi lemak with telur goreng is RM 2.50 and today I go and buy the same thing is RM 3 for one.
- Perfect match of nasi lemak and otak otak here! Simple yet satisfied! :)
- Stall No 42.. Nasi Goreng Yameni.. only here..
- Nasi lemak merah pedas.Nasi lemak biru manis
- A must try laksa @ stall #56 Laksa Penang.. Almost as good as d best laksa in d world @ Teluk Kechai.. Only lacking d sambal nyiuq..
- Order bandung at gerai no 1. Yummylicious.
- Nasi Lemak Suri sambal asing and extra sambal.. HOT HOT HOT
- try nasi lemak hayati and otak-otak! yummy!
- Environment is much better after the renovation. Less stuffy. Food is still good.
- *correction* Blue stamp (Suri) has spicier sambal and nice solid drier rice, red stamp (Yatie) has sweeter sambal and mushy wetter rice.
- Nasik lemak baek punya!!! :)