NASA Johnson Space Center
Government, Science Museum, Landmark
2101 Nasa Pkwy (Saturn Lane)
Houston, TX 77058
- Excellent you need all day to see all
- Super, Like _ :-) :-D ;-) !.
- This place will inspire you to become an astronaut, definitely. So many education stuffs. While learning you can also play with it.
- "...Houston we've a problem..."
- Take a stop at rocket park! It's free and has Saturn V and a few other Rockets to take a look at.
- The Blue Tour takes you to Mission Control and Rocket Park. Don't miss the Saturn V rocket inside, its pretty epic.
- Take a tram tour and visit Rocket park
- Nice experience... Didn't get a chance to the team but definitely something to do! Don't waste your time with the small gift shop inside - there is a large one at the entrance/exit!
- Great things to see, take all the tours
- Incrvel! Show! Muita histrias, vale a visita!
- Very cool. I was never an astronomy buff but coming here won me over. Interesting films about the history of NASA and goals for future. Take a tram ride to explore the large, detailed campus.
- A beautiful, historic, and fun place to visit!
- Amazing place for all ages!!! If you go only for a few hours follow the recommendations on the tours that they give you on the map, 6 hours it's not enough time to enjoy it completely
- Comece o passeio pelos tours de trem.
- The coupon code for discount is at the Mcdonald near by, $7 usd discount if you buy online and put the code in ! Mc , 249,246
- A definite must visit when in the Houston area. AAA discount.
- Space center
- Not in the same league as Kennedy, but definitely worth a visit. Make sure to get timed tickets for the tram tours and the orbiter, you'll be able to jump long queues. Lots of activities for kids too.
- Tomen el recorrido externo en cuanto puedan, al llover este se cierra.
- Allow about 3 + hours if you want to watch the shows, tram tour and rocket park. Gift shop has some decent clearance in back.