Arcade, Lounge, Bar
1118 Pike St (btwn 11th & 12th)
Seattle, WA 98122
- Photo booth coming in the next 2 weeks!!!!!
- have fun w/the CLAW machine!!!! you might just win your very own DILDO!!! woot!
- Sit in the ferris wheel chair and get fucked up. You'll feel like you're on a real ferris wheel!
- Narwhal is the basement of UNICORN .....coming soon
- Pinball, Donkey Kong, Pac Man and more plus awesome drinks and great food upstairs! What's not to love?!
- Air-conditioned in the summer!
- Zebra is the new black.
- Karaoke on Monday nights, awesome.
- Hipsters paradise. Cool basement in the belly of the Unicorn. Check it out.
- They have pinball and buck hunter. It's also a huge gorgeous space, but... Pinball. Buck Hunter. Just go. Now.
- Liquid beetus
- Best place to play pinball and arcade games
- Order a drink and try out their Lord of the Rings pinball machine!! Fish Tales is also surprisingly fun.
- I LOVE THIS PLACE. However, on a Saturday night? I'll pass. Hipsters straight outta high school giving me the glare cause I'm pushing them aside to play Frogger? NOPE.
- The Narwhal bacons at midnight.
- They have Galaga!
- Win a golden ticket out of the claw machine to win a wheel spin!!!( the balls with the blue tape on them)
- The Black Ice Thunder Rod is a worthy challenge to obtain from Da Claw!!!!!