Beach, Surf Spot, Bar
Narragansett, RI 02882
- Great beach. Lots of places to go, but not so many that it feels crowded like Newport.
- I grew up on this beach when I was a kid pretty much. I have fond memories of drinking Dells and swimming all day
- Bring some vodka, buy a Del's lemonade, mix, and the people watching steps up a notch.
- Def get the Del's lemonade! The perfect refreshing slushy on a hot beach day!
- Best beach I've found for wave action so far, getting a bit pricey though for this economy.
- Best beach in Rhode Island
- Beware: Predator Seagul
- Get here at 7am and leave before noon. Less people to bother you!
- Good beach.
- Pet friendly
- Watch the sufers while you drink your coffee from cool beans. Lots of teeny, tiny seashells.
- Get here early enough for free parking along the sea wall. Bring a blanket to stake your claim for some beach property ;) bath house is clean, but sometimes a line. season pass for $50- worth it!
- Free entrance after 5PM. More healthy too :)
- Overpriced for an overcrowded beach. 4 people got swept out today too ... Scary
- Most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen. Took an overnight trip just to see the sights and fell in love with this charming area.
- Scenic beach great for a walk with a loved one. Dogs welcome
- One of the best beaches in Rhode Island, if you can afford it.
- Best beach ever! Amazing waves and soft sand
- Guzel plaj... ato manzarasi plaja guzellik katmis
- Guzel plaj... Kale plaja cok yakismis