Nantucket Seafood Grill
$ $ $
40 W Broad St (at Main St.)
Greenville, SC 29601
11:00am - 2:00pm
- Love the food here!
- Awesome Bar and great appetizers! Wonderful food and service! Great oysters on the half shell.
- Excellent! Try the oysters!!
- Fried broccoli is incredible! So is the Mac & Cheese. Also, say hi to Josh behind the bar :)
- Great food, great drinks and a great environment.
- Great food! Friendly staff!! Beautiful atmosphere! The tuna is to die for! My favorite place in Greenville!!!
- a little pricey, but very good food. Another great Rick Erwin restaurant!
- Best crab cakes in the world! Hands down.
- Try the Swanson Merlot. We love it!
- Erin at the bar! Enough said. Shes awesome
- 2-Tier seafood tower proved a bit more than 2 could handle, but we loved every minute of the journey. Decent oysters for the distance from sea. Superb wine & service!
- Great steaks. Go figure.
- Great service , food, & atmosphere
- We have been several times and have never had a bad meal. If you leave room for dessert, try the Reeses Peanut Butter Cake. SO GOOD.
- Don't wear a hat I guess it's not allowed even when two bartenders serve you. A hostess came to tell me. My money won't be coming back.
- Wonderful place for a special occasion meal! Excellent service, food, and surroundings!
- The yellowfin tuna is amazing. Spring for the big portion. The small one is plenty but you'll want to stuff yourself
- Four cheese Mac n cheese is a whole-table side! Share with everyone and add whatever you want! Blue cheese and bacon, sure! $10
- I'm not sure how they prepared it, but the Canadian salmon was absolutely wonderful!
- Try the Illumination Savignon Blanc. It's great!