Portuguese, African, Fried Chicken
AEON Bukit Indah Shopping Centre (No.8, Jalan Indah 15/2, Bukit Indah)
Johor Bahru, Johor 81200
+60 7-234 6555
- Chicken taste good but slightly burn. Service good. Friendly staff. Environment clean and comfort. Air-con not cold enough, too hot.
- Try jumbo platter for 4-5 peoples. Taste so good. Nandossssss
- For those with low resistance to spice, you may opt for mild instea of the hot and extra-hot. Explore their sauces for some extra kick.
- Wifi periperi#12 good service
- Nice food, prompt staff in attending to our needs. Great place!
- One Word.. "Nando's" :-) name is enough...
- Delicious as usual. The staffs were helpful. :)
- Best place for love spicy and sour food!!!!!
- All time favorite for flame grilled chicken on hot peri sauce.
- Free flow beverages
- Worst services ever! Did not serve fork and spoon when the food arrived. We ordered 2 dishes and they put 2 dishes in one plate???? Send drinks wrongly... Worst services ever ever!
- Friendly staff. I should have asked for his name! Good customer service. Food was great. Keep it up!
- The food is sometimes good but it's not sometimes. The waiters are quite ignorant I once had to ask one to come by wiggling my fingers after the waiter starred at me for a few seconds.
- The chicken is too dry. Tercekik mak makan nokk
- This is our favorite family eating place- however recently we found the chicken's serving size has somehow shrink?? Other than that, we definitely are pleased with the taste of Nando's
- Save some money on drinks by ordering refillable fizzy drinks or ice lemon tea.
- Located on ground floor at north wing near Maybank and TGV Cinema.
- Service is of normal standard. Lack of politeness and warmth.
- My regular place.