Nam Son Vietnamese Restaurant
245 Grand St (btwn Bowery & Chrystie St)
New York, NY 10002
- This was my favorite pho place in NY until recently.We had a horrific experience- we had hair come out our spring roll and then a fly come out of our pho and they never even apologized + charged us.
- #53 will the spot!
- Pretty good vietnamese
- Best pho in the city -- always get #5 (chin nam) and #42 bun cha gio thit nuong! (: i would avoid the sandwiches here.
- I didn't try That much of Vietnamese restaurants but i can say that this is a really really good one.
- Best pho & bahn mi in Chinatown!
- Number 1/4/7/125. Spring rolls. Coffee. And..... Chicken curry. Yum!
- Overrated. Go to nha trang instead.
- The dish number 42 grilled pork served with angel hair noodle, lettuce, cucumbers & mint leaves is deliciouuussss
- Best Vietnamese in the city- clean, tasty, fast...yummmmm.
- Always the food is at its best price for the amount of food you get.
- Cheap and good quality selection of food for the price. Second time eating here and the food is always good.
- Anything Pho. Anything iced coffee. Anything. :)
- We got a lot of the pork dishes 52 I believe. Huge portions, cheap and can take large groups on a Saturday night.
- Cheap pho, decent quality.
- I love Vietnamese food, I had lunch there with my colleagues and it was so delicious. I love the decor and atmosphere.
- Very decent Vietnamese food with huge portions. Accepts credit card
- This is my fav as they are consistent in their taste, service & value. I recommend their Pho Xe Lua, Bun Bo Hue, Bun Lemongrass Chicken/Prawns.
- This place is a duplicate of Thai Son on Baxter & Canal. But, I hear they have the same owner. Equally delicious food at both places.
- classic pho spot. consistent quality and good service.