Naked Winery South Dakota
- This is a really great place. They have the best wine in sd. The wine tasting its only $3 for six tastes and the beer is only $1 per taste.
- So expensive! And the beer "tasting" is $5 per glass. I wish they had told us that before they brought it out.
- $3 for 6 samples of wine, but none of the wines are local. Take the naked theme too far.
- wine tasting was $3/person for up to 6. want to try one that's not open? too bad! no prices posted; didn't like white zin $25-worth...$31 after "tasting fees." try Prairie Berry down the road instead.
- Do not bother. Rude and unfriendly. Keep your cash!
- I always stop in & get a Quikie or 2 when I'm in town!
- Fun place, great staff and wonderful wine!
- I love this place!
- Wine tasting is free. Love the Buck Naked wine
- no signage stating a charge for tastings, or that its waived if you buy a bottle. irksome.