Naisa Pan Asian Cafe
- Need to check this place out.
- The Spicy Basil Curry Fried Rice is one of my favorite foods in the city!
- Solid pork and veggies
- Very good food. Everything is excellent! The service and the food is delightful.
- Honey tofu with rice is wonderful.
- Great hot teas & superb service
- The food was delicious...unfortunately, the service was so horrible we won't be returning.
- Very cute place and prices were very affordable. Support local!
- If you're there in the evening try the Black Pepper Beef. It is crazy good (and spicy).
- This place is probably the best Asian restaurant in Indianapolis. Shrimp fried rice and chow mein is delicious and inexpensive.
- Make sure you try the Spicy Basil Curry Fried Rice! Tell Christina that Phil sent you.
- Naisa now has special deals for Foursquare users. How cool is that?