Nadia's Mediterranean Grill
- Food is good n not expensive at all. You get a lot for your buck
- This is some of the BEST Mediterranean good you can find!
- Love this place!
- The falafel's are amazing
- Byob... for free
- You can never go wrong with extra garlic sauce! Great place!
- Delicious food, unfriendly staff. Sorry for wanting to spend money in your establishment.
- The garlic sauce is fantastic!
- Don't forget to get their yogurt and cucumber dip....it's uh-mazing
- Food is very good, is come back. But if you don't have lots of time this isn't the place when its busy 45 mins for a sandwich.
- Staff is unfriendly. Website says they open at 11:00. I arrived at 11:30 there were people inside but door was locked. When I asked about it i was told it was summer and the open at noon. LAME!
- Very fresh and yummy Lebanese food. Everything is great!