Na Siam Thai Cuisine
730 Yonge St. (btwn Hayden St. & Charles St. E)
Toronto, ON M4Y 2B7
- Check in and get a free mango salad with any entree. Awesome!
- Ordered the chicken panang. Was delicious. Just wish they could make it spicier.
- Not a fan of the duck curry, The red curry sauce tasted great but the pieces of duck were too fatty, couldn't eat it, everything else looked amazing
- Lunch counter during the day, restaurant with table service in the evening.
- The golden curry w/ chicken is delish! Subbed regular steamed rice for coconut rice - the most yummy.
- The green curry was the hottest I've had; I didn't know it was going to be spicy!
- Their Fresh Rolls appetizer is yummy, and the sauce is great.
- Good food at good price. The Authentic Pad Thai tasted good.
- Hor-Mok Talay is the best.
- Looks good
- A super affordable version of Khao San Road!
- A very good restaurant to eat a real taste of thai food and the stuffs in here are very good. I like here. You should taste some thai food in this restaurant and check in here to get an iced tea.
- Staff here are sweet and unobtrusive. And the portions are huge...check out the exploding Pad Thai encased in a cocoon of egg. Bizarre but amazing
- Try the amazing golden curry! You can order takeout and delivery online from this restaurant!
- The best Thai food!!