Santa Ana, CA (RestaurantNews.com) Maintaining a healthy lifestyle during the holidays just became simpler and more delicious with the return of Nékter Juice Bar’s popular Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie, a creamy blend of holiday flavors and clean ingredients, featuring refreshing peppermint and energizing cacao. Made fresh daily and available for a limited time only, the Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie includes just six, nutrient-packed ingredients that will increase energy and decrease stress, including:
- Cacao: Packed with antioxidants, and helps boost energy and immunity, and elevates mood.
- Spinach: A superfood that is rich in protein, iron, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, and K.
- Dates: Rich in fiber and an ideal source of vitamin A and essential nutrients such as iron, copper, and potassium.
- Peppermint Oil: Great for digestion and stress relief, and helps increase blood circulation.
- Agave Nectar: Natural sweetener with low glycemic index, with anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties.
- Housemade Cashew Milk: Nékter’s signature cashew milk – dairy free, and made fresh daily with raw, protein-packed cashews.
“During the holiday season, it’s so tempting to stray from health goals. Our Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie feels indulgent but it’s made from pure, clean, nutrient-packed ingredients, and absolutely no artificial fillers or refined sugars,” said Alexis Schulze, co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer, Nékter Juice Bar. “It’s the healthy and satisfying alternative to sugar-laden sweets found everywhere during the holidays.”
Nékter’s Seasonal Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie is available now at all 62 Nékter Juice Bar restaurants until December 28.
About Nékter Juice Bar
Santa Ana, Calif.-based Nékter Juice Bar is the modern reinvention of the juice bar, offering a wide range of fresh, unprocessed, nutrient-rich, and affordable juices, smoothies, acai bowls, and juice cleanses — made without unnecessary sugars, artificial flavors or processed ingredients.
Nékter was founded in 2010 by two healthy living enthusiasts, Steve and Alexis Schulze, who wanted to offer a more modern and inspiring lifestyle experience rooted in educating people from all walks of life about the enduring benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Now an Inc. 500 company, and recently named a “Hot Concept” by Nation’s Restaurant News, Nékter has 62 restaurants in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and Colorado, and plans to grow to as many as 300 restaurants in the next five years. The company seeks franchise partners, who want to own a business in the thriving health and wellness sector of the restaurant industry, and who want to make a real difference in their communities. For more information about the company or franchise opportunities, visit www.nekterjuicebar.com, or connect with Nékter Juice Bar socially at www.facebook.com/nekterjuicebar, or www.instagram.com/nekterjuicebar.