Greek, New American
The Lost Continent (at Islands of Adventure)
Orlando, FL 32819
- Moving your chair? Lift with your knees, not your back!
- A beautiful sit down restaurant with great service, good food, and a stellar atmosphere. What a nice place to take a break from the park.
- Sure you've seen Mythos from across the lagoon at Islands of Adventure, but have you noticed one pillar is not like the others?
- No alcohol before noon on Sunday. Potion of the Gods is a must!
- Eat what the very gods themselves have eaten straight from Poseidon's Kitchen!!!
- Started with flatbread and the food adventure only continued. Entree was blackened Mahi Mahi and it was the MOST scrumptious meal I've had in at a theme park, ever. Definitely give this place a shot!
- They have vegan options marked which is a nice plus in a theme park OR any restaurant.
- 6 years in a row voted best theme park restaurant. The award is well deserved. Cream of mushroom light as air. Salmon is just awesome and delicious.
- Service is sorta slow.
- Great food (for a theme park), but expect to wait an addt'l 30 mins passed your reservation time...
- They don't split checks
- Just a gimmick
- The dining room is cool, looks very cavernous, and the cocktails are tasty
- Food is wonderful here. Soups were great as was the salmon.
- Pad Thai isn't great- if you like it and eat pad Thai a lot, you'll be dissapointed. But nice place, great service. Just wish I ordered something else.
- Gooey chocolate cake can be made gluten free
- Totally worth the wait. Best food I've ever eaten in a theme park.
- The steak sandwich was tasty, but the crab cake sliders-not so much. Stick to the simple foods. Great food, very nice restaurant for being in a busy theme park. A great escape from the bustle of IOA.
- Make sure that you dry off if coming here after being at the water rides, else you'll get pwnd by the super cold air-conditioning. Trust me, I know from experience. #brrr *shivers*
- Mushroom soup is the best evar
Islands of Adventure (at Universal Orlando Resort)
Wizarding World (at Islands of Adventure)
6000 Universal Blvd