Mystic River Park
Mystic, CT 06355
- For families: come down to the end near the Seaport Marine Building and you'll find a pretty cool playground filled with happy kids and grateful parents.
- Got engaged here Aug 5th (Monday night!) how exciting!!!
- Great way to spend a lovely evening in an historic and beautiful place with beats, waterway, a park, live music and a nice park with a boardwalk.
- Lovely place to see live outside music on Monday evenings will a boardwalk, boats of all kinds and sizes and really nice people.
- Watch the drawbridge from here
- Stroll along the water and catch the 1920s-era bridge raise; it's quite the sight.
- Played Frozen in the park
- As festive tree-lighting alternative to Rockefeller Center, enjoy the annual Mystic River Tree Lighting and Holiday Boat Parade. Find out when on MetroFocus