The Myrtles Plantation
Historic Site, B & B, Meeting Room
- This place is amazing and yes u r right about Mosquitos getting eaten alive
- Its such a beautiful place yet its also creepy
- Myrtles Plantation, ca 1796 "One of America's Most Haunted Homes". Discover why The Myrtles has been called one of "America's Most Haunted Homes".
- Make sure that you arrive before 5pm so you can meet some of the staff before your night in! It's worth it. And the historical tour is fun. :)
- Closed on Tuesdays. Daytime tour is $8 (unimpressive and no photography allowed). Haunted tour on Friday and Saturday (requires a reservation).
- The food really is amazing! And the drinks too. Yummo.
- The Carriage House has AMAZING food! You must try the Oysters Bienville.
- Superb entertainment, ghosts, history and Connie is an excellent guide. Great fun.
- Watch out for school trips. Very flexible and friendly staff. Some new construction going on near the main building.
- Beautiful And Historical! Love!!!
- Very hospitable. Nice people, beautiful grounds and home. Would stay again anytime.
- Amazing food in a nice informal setting... Great wine list and very good value for money... Highly recommended.....
- One of the coolest places I've ever been. Caught some EVP of a kid saying "me" when we asked if anyone was there. So neat
- Lady who does the dishes in the morning is incredibly rude to guests. Didn't realize I paid $280 a night to be yelled at over a plate during the breakfast part of "bed and breakfast."
- Did a Saturday night tour and I smelled cigar smoke in the dining room and gentleman a parlor. Said to be one of the spirits to haunt the place.
- Not impressed. It was very dirty.
- We toured on Tuesday, it was The Carriage House restaurant that was closed. Had goosebumps from the moment I walked in until I left & something pulled my hair in the Foyer! EEEKK!!!
- Great place for ghost hunters. Be prepared to stay up all night and bring bug repellent-mosquitos are terrible in summer. Well worth the $$$$