Myrtle Edwards Park
Park, Beach, Trail
- Sit on a bench. Watch the sunset.
- Take a walk, enjoy the view. Talk to a hobo.
- Great view, calm, silence, good for walking with your dog or meditate.
- Run run run
- Best 2-mile walk in the city, even with all the construction going on!
- Great Dog walk. People beach, trees, grass. What more could a Labrador want?
- One of the top underrated parks after the big five
- Sunsets are the best
- Very nice view, nowhere to get covered in rainy season so bring your raincoat
- What a beautiful evening for a relaxing walk
- Great place for jogging and dog watching :) watch out for the sprinklers!
- The incredible view and bring right on the water! Pay attention to the path markings so that you don't get mowed over by cyclists.
- Excelentes vistas!
- Amazing place for a walk and cleaning the mind
- Great little park
- , !
- Great views of Mt Rainer and Olympic NF mountain shades on a clear day :)
- A couple pocket beaches and open grass area are this parks' highlights.
- From the top if the sculpture park near the metal tree to the under pass is 2 miles. Loop that and you've got a 4 mile run.
- Staying in the shade and away from the clowds lol