8347 Dongan Ave
Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Thom Yum Goong soup is great! Get it extra large and extra spicy!
- Massaman curry for the win!!
- not really an actual thai dish, but the crabmeat fried rice is AMAZING.
- The larb is the best we've ever tasted: Served warm, this ground-pork salad is sharply seasoned with lime, mint, green onions, and a touch of fish sauce, and served on a bed of onions and greenery.
- beef padthai is the way to go
- Thai Ice Coffee yummy! Chicken pad Thai tasty! Beef drunken noodle spice just right!
- Shrimp Pad Siew is great here! also green curry is good
- The eggplant basil dish sure is tasty!