My Kitchen in Brooklyn
Tea Room, Juice Bar, Japanese
359 Manhattan Ave (Jackson St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Cute new spot. Japanese healthy snacks, smoothies, juices and treats
- Not just Matcha lattesthey have Hojicha lattes as well. The stuffed Japanese steamed buns are authentic and delicious. To top it off, the service is awesome.
- Get the amazake everything
- Quaint little neighborhood Japanese snack and tea shop. They put on some dope jazz joints here.
- They're so cute and nice here! Authentic Japanese matcha cafe- don't skip it!
- Try the Tokyo Waku Waku Bun - Curry potatoes and chickpeas. It's a delicious steam bun-samosa hybrid.
- Get the quinoa bowl and be all like "damn I'm healthy and that was delicious"
- They have matcha!!!! Ooh, and the pumpkin cashew smoothie was well thick and indulgent. Yumm!