221 Avenue A (btwn E 13th & 14th Sts)
New York, NY 10009
- If you're drunk and live in Stuytown, Muzzarella > Fat Sal's.
- Accept the fact that you're drunk, hungry, and most likely going to regret this in the morning. Eh, life's too short for pizzaless nights.
- Lasagna pizza is the bomb!
- Marinara sauce is not complimentary with garlic nots...total rip off! Atleast post a sign.
- garlic knots & muzzarella sticks w COMPLIMENTARY tub of marinara sauce,eggplant parmigiana w ziti or pssgetti ,tomato pesto pizza slice,tira misu,fresh mushroom pizza,salad &vinegar...all are luscious
- excellent place, friendly staff, reasonable prices, opened late.
- I've been coming here for 10 years and this is easily the best pizza in NYC. It doesn't matter that you're surrounded by drunken asshats. This is the best and it's worth it.
- Lasagna pizza to suck up the alcohol from east village bing drinkinb
- Mozzarella sticks!
- It will satisfy your drunken cravings but eating it sober will be disappointing.
- BEST pizza in the neighborhood, try the bacon pizza or the margarita pizza, soooooooooo good
- Great NY slice!
- Nice Sicilian in a neighborhood I once loved, now I can't go near it on weekends because of the bro's.
- It's not meant to be a revelation people - get a plain slice and a can of hawaiian punch and tell me life ain't good.
- Sausage rolls are a great gift your late night drunk self can give your mid morning hangover self.
- Regular pizza is the bomb.
- BBQ chicken is awesome!!
- Fat Sals is better
- Servers got too much attitude. Hello ur supose to be polite!
- It's all about the plain slice