8515 14th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98108
- Ask for their gorditas of carne asada!
- Hungry for a something more than a snack? Be brave and belly up to a plate of mole negro - chicken smothered in rich mole sauce or man up to a tlayuda. Their Oaxacan menu is muy macho and good!
- South Park's best taqueria offers great Oaxacan comfort food in a warm + casual space. Try the tlayuda which is a large tortilla topped with meat, beans and cheese or the delicious tamales oaxaquenos.
- I really like the chicken tamales! They are wrapped in banana leaves.
- The 5 taco platter is the best around! Try it you won't be dissapointed!