Muvico Rosemont 18
- You're not too far from Gibson's. For less than the cost of popcorn, Coke and a box of Milk Duds, you can get a nice filet mignon.
- If Yu have a significant other make sure you go VIP the love seats are the best comfortable and plenty of space for one of you to cuddle on your loved one
- Don't forget to validate at an automated machine. Skip the nachos.
- You don't have to worry about your party sitting together if you buy in advance; the tickets have assigned seats on them.
- M-Thurs. you can get VIP seating, a dinner entree, popcorn and valet for only $25 a ticket. Wish we knew!
- Go for VIP seating only - free popcorn, free valet, and plenty of beer to buy. Loveseats are huge and plenty of armrest space to sit popcorn.
- If you go to this fabulous theatre complex make sure you take advantage of the free valet parking that goes along with the upstairs VIP seating.
- If you sit in VIP (which u shud if ur party is all 21+) make sure to valet ur car because u get free valet and popcorn with the ticket!! Awesomeness! Bogarts upstairs also has great food n drinks!!!
- They charge u $10 to sit upstairs where u can drink. The drinks there are all $10. So it's $20 extra to drink. Sneak it in with u!
- Try the movie on 3D and D -Box both. The shit is awesome!
- At the restaurant stick to drinks that come out of bottles.... Beer or wine....
- One of my favorite movie theater. Best picture quality. 4K baby. :)
- The upstairs VIP section is wonderful, even if you are by yourself. Get a glass of wine and watch the flick you have been waiting to see in a plush love seat. There is a restaurant here as well.
- Try the Sliders w/ Curly Fries from the Hot Spot Concession Counter. Filling & yummy!
- My favorite movie theater. Very clean, modern, and different murals in each theater.
- They Give Student Discount! Bring your student ID!
- Between free valet and free popcorn the Premiere seating is really worth it. No teenagers/kids and a good bar.
- The moving D-box seats are pretty awesome.
- Try the curly fries and chicken fingers
- Try the fried mac n cheese with the curly fries ;) delish